Monday, March 17, 2014

A Seriously Funny Weekend!

So this weekend was quite great actually. I'm really surprised at how many great weekends I have had in a row! Friday, I ran errands to finish buying some stuff for the guest room that we are redecorating. I am so glad I got most everything we needed. I'm hoping to add a few DIY things to the room, but I just don't know how it will work out.

Saturday, we headed to Knoxville to celebrate a special little girl's 3rd birthday at Chuck E Cheese. I have a new respect for any parent who had a birthday there. It was a mad house. It was great to get to be there to help her celebrate though. I got to spend some time with a very dear best friend.


As usual though, C and I ended up making funny faces for quite some time. We were snap chatting my step sister, so the faces kept getting funnier and funnier. I did happen to get a picture that has now become my new favorite picture of us.


The funny faces continued until we went to bed. It went on for hours and we laughed and laughed. 


I'll be happy if the front camera of the iPhones ever gets better at taking pictures. Sunday, we woke up and made waffles. Since we knew we would not be waking up in time for a festive breakfast this morning, we went ahead and made it yesterday. Green waffles topped with Lucky Charms? Best. Idea. Ever. 


We then went to run errands and get almost everything else we needed to get to finish the guest room makeover. It isn't quite complete, but here is a little spoiler that I snapped this morning. 


I can't wait to show you guys the finished product! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Be sure to stop by tomorrow! There will be a giveaway! 

Linking up for MMG

5 comments:

  1. Visiting from the linkup. Omg, lucky charms on waffles. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had such a great weekend! The guest bedroom looks great so far! Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green waffles topped with lucky charms?! TOTALLY the best idea ever!! What a great weekend! And I can't wait to see the finished re-do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I now want to wake up early this weekend and have waffles and lucky charms!!
    Your life is so fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snapchat is thee best for funny faces. I swear Parker and I snapchat each other ridiculous pictures more than I snapchat with anybody else! What's your username? We should be snapchat friends :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...