Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Finally a great weekend.

This weekend was the best. Friday, I snuck off to buy C's Valentines's day gift. A little late? I'd say so. I picked him up Chesty for his GoPro that he got for Christmas. He has asked for it several times already, and to be honest, I was tired of hearing about it, so that is what he got.

When I got home, C gave my my gift. We usually don't do anything for Valentine's day, but this year we are both making and effort to make things extra special for each other. C had picked me out flowers which were beautiful, and he made me a "C Box." I participate in the Cara Box Exchange and C knows just how much I love it, so my gift was based off of that. He did a great job. And I appreciate it more than he knows.


Saturday, we got up and headed to Costco. We had been throwing around the idea of getting a membership, and we finally broke down and got one. On the way out of the house, we noticed that Fred was still hanging around. 


We spent hours at Costco just walking around and enjoying our time together. We planned to buy several things for freezer meals and meal prep, and we did. We came home, and made our freezer meals and I meal prepped snacks for the week. We then became super lazy and laid around eating pizza while watching the Olympics. 

Sunday, we spent the day cleaning out the garage. Something that is long overdue! We spend 5 hours doing major cleaning, but at least now it is almost done. We then went out to eat with the family celebrating a birthday for J my step brother and T my younger sisters boyfriend. After, A, my step sister, C, and I headed out to a local track to get a little exercise in. We did 3 miles in 45 minutes with a 5 minute cool down. We are training for the Dirty Girl 5K Mud Run. We did it last year in 53 minutes, and we are trying to do it in under 45 minutes this year. 


All in all, it was a very productive weekend. I hope you guys had a blast this weekend!! 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a great weekend! Costco dates are WAY more fun than they should be;)
    I need to start training for my 5k soon, it's just SO hard! Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! And aren't they?? Good luck training for your 5k!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...