Monday, January 13, 2014

Weekend Fun!

This weekend went by way too fast. I feel like I actually skipped Saturday and Sunday. I am praying that this next weekend doesn't go by that fast.

Friday, we kicked of the weekend with Fajita Friday! We started this several months back, but stopped when we weren't cooking as much. We decided to start it back up again, and I must say I am so glad. Left over fajita chicken for a midnight snack is the bomb!

After dinner, we were lazy and just laid around. I threw on comfy leggings, cozy socks, my favorite pajama shirt, and cuddled up on the couch under the best blanket in the world. It became overly obvious as the night went on that we really need to take down our Christmas decorations.


I ended up munching on popcorn while sipping sparkling grape juice out of a champagne glass. I totally pretended it was champagne. 


Saturday and Sunday were spent cleaning. I'm totally hoping that I can have all my spring cleaning done before spring even gets here. I hope you guys had a fantastic weekend! Here is to hoping that Monday will be great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...