Monday, January 27, 2014

I need a vacation.

I swear that C and I have been occupied every weekend since way before Thanksgiving. I think we may have had one or two free weekends, but in all reality, we just haven't had a chance to breathe. I thought that business would stop after the new year, but no, things keep piling up that we have to do. This weekend was no different. Well, sorta. Friday, was a stressful day at work, so when I finally got home, I decided that it was going to be a dinner and a bed kind of night, and that is what I did. I ate dinner, and went straight to bed.

Saturday, C and I got up and went grocery shopping. We got only healthy foods, and I was actually pretty darn happy about it. Breakfast was by far the best breakfast that I have had in ages! It was a simple breakfast of eggs, yoguts, an english muffin, and tons of fresh fruit. It mafe my day start off pefrect. The rest of the day was spent cleaning and moving. It seems like the only thing I can do on the weekend is just clean. There is no way around it.

Sunday I woke up with a massive migraine. That right there made my decision for me as far as what I wanted to do Sunday. C and I laid in bed all day. We only got up to make breakfast, and he went out to grab dinner. It was the best Sunday ever. That is why I said this weekend was no different than our busy busy weekends before. We had plans for Sunday, but that migraine kept me in bed, and I loved every moment of it.

I didn't take any pictures again this weekend. I really need to get better at that. Add that to the never ending to-do list I have.

1 comment:

  1. oh how i hate migraines and its usually stress. lately that's all i'm dealing with is stress. hope you get that much needed vacay and hubby time.

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...