Monday, January 20, 2014

Homemade Brownies and Revenge for the win!

How is it Monday already? It seems like the weekends are just flying by. And can you believe it is already January 20th?!?! How did that happen? Where has 2014 gone? This weekend went by crazy fast. Friday night we celebrated my oldest sisters birthday which included dinner at my favorite sandwich shop, The Spiced Apple in Dalton, GA. 

Saturday, we got up early, and helped a friend start moving. And of course, that meant breakfast at Chick-fil-a which was the best. After we were done moving for the day, C and I headed home to just lay around. We ended up finally taking down the Christmas tree, and got our home back in order from the holiday season. Now to get Valentine's day stuff out soon! Then, somehow C got the urge to make chocolate, which turned into a full on baking afternoon. We attempted to make chocolate, and well, we made a really fancy chocolate syrup. It was pretty good though. We also made homemade brownies, and I can officially say that I will never buy a box of brownie mix ever again. There are the BOMB! I'll share the recipe soon. Promise. 


Sunday we helped our friend do some more moving, then came home to do massive amounts of laundry. We moved a TV into our room, something I am not sure I want to keep, but we did. And that meant we started a new show on Netflix. We went with Revenge, and I am hooked! I can't wait to watch more of it. 

 

All in all, it was a great fast weekend. I am really looking forward to a weekend of nothing but relaxing! I hope y'all had a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...