Friday, January 10, 2014

First Love List of 2014

The first full week of 2014 has been a whirlwind of crazy. We had this crazy "winter storm" that closed down schools and for what? Just a tiny bit of ice on the side of the road you don't even drive on. They were calling for several inches of snow, and we got flurries. No surprise there. It was cold as the North Pole though according to my weather app. We had low temps of a whopping 1 degree at the same time it was showing 1 degree for the North Pole. Santa needed to send snow along with those freezing temps. Needless to say, I kept my butt parked on the couch staying nice and cozy warm.

But on to the real reason for today's post. It is the first love list of 2014 people! Shall we get started?



Columbia Ice Scraper (Amazon) : Amazing. Simply amazing. When I had to scrape ice off my car, this was a life saver. It is lined, so my hand stayed nice and warm. I got it Santa got it for C in his stocking, and I have taken over it.



Mongstad Mirror (Ikea) : I have had my eye on this for a few years now, but I never wanted to brave the Atlanta traffic to go to Ikea. On New Year's, I finally convinced C to go, and we got this! It looks so great in our living room! Though I can't wait until we move, or build a house, so that this can go in our room so I can finally have a full length mirror for when I am getting ready.


Threshold Bar Cart (Target) : This was on my Christmas list, and since I didn't get it for Christmas, I knew I wanted it as soon as I could get my hands on it. Several Targets were already sold out of it, so it was nice to be able to finally find it. I am just waiting on my house to get back in order after we finish taking down the last of the Christmas stuff to set this baby up!


1/4 Zip Jacket (Old Navy) : I got this for Christmas, and I have worn it like 5 times already, though none of those times was I running. It is super comfy, and that royal blue is the best!


UGA Tervis (Amazon) : This is not the tervis I have been using, but I can't find mine anywhere online. I got my Chevron UGA tervis for Christmas from Acadmey. It has been great for this crazy weather. It keeps my tea and water ice cold, but it will also keep my hot chocolate the perfect temperature.

Here is to hoping we have a decent week next week weather wise! Happy Friday!

Linking up for Five on Friday!

4 comments:

  1. I need to invest in that ice scraper. Thanks for sharing!

    Christa
    Forever Young

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ice scrapper is the perfect idea. I have not thought about that or seen that. That will absolutely come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It keeps my hands nice and toasty!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...