Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Blogging 2014!

I want to change up some things here in 2014 in terms of my blog. I love blogging, so I plan on spending more time on it.

I am currently looking for a new design. If anyone knows of someone, let me know. I am also looking into having sponsors, product reviews and guest posts. So again, if you or anyone you know would be interested, let me know.

I plan on bringing on a few new series/topics this year. I will stick to the Weekend Recaps and Friday Love Lists, but I want to add a few other things. Some ideas I have are :

*Healthy Living - Anything related to the healthy lifestyle like workouts, recipes, tips that work for me, etc.
*Tasty Treats - Recipes for any and everything.
*Long Lasting Love - Getting to know the Long's, who we are, what we like, etc.
*Gift Giving - Gift guides and wrapping tips.
*Festive Fun - All things festive including decorations, food, date ideas, etc.
*Date Nights - Ideas for both in home and out on the town Date Nights.
*Exploring Chattanooga - Our adventures exploring this city that we love.
*Adventures! - Vacations, camping, hikes, etc.
*We Did It! - All things DIY.
*CML Photography - My journey as an aspiring photographer.
*A Day in the Life - A hourly play by play of my day because we all know how exciting that will be!

Obviously not all this will be posted in a week. I am sure that new topics will come up, like things that relate to my 2014 Resolutions, so this list will grow or shrink as needed. If there is anything you guys would like to see more of or less of, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...