Thursday, December 26, 2013

There is no way that Christmas is already over!

With Thanksgiving being so late this year, I really feel like I was super behind on Christmas, and just like that, it is over! I swear I can't believe my festive loving heart is going to have to take down my tree soon. I'm considering leaving our dining room tree up all year round though. It just works in there...

So In true blogger fashion, I guess a little recap is good right? I took very few pictures over the past few days. I'm not sure why, but picture taking just didn't happen. All were crappy iPhone pictures, so sorry in advance. One thing I want to work on next year is getting better at taking pictures. We will see how that goes.



Last year I started a tradition with C and I that a few days before Christmas, we would each get Christmas jammies, a Christmas movie, a Christmas book, and something to go with popcorn. This year we got these popcorn cups. 


C's parents came to visit on Monday, and while they were here, they started a game that they will soon wish they wouldn't have! His parents hid my nutcracker (though it was super easy to find), and now the game is on. When we went to their house on Christmas, we turned a bunch of stuff upside down, or flipped stuff over. I wonder if they have found it all yet? 



Late Monday night, C and I popped popcorn and watched Despicable Me 2 since neither of us had to get up early the next morning! 


Turns out not working on Tuesday means that I got to stay in my jams until almost 10:45 am. Please tell me how awesome that is? We don't do all day jams in our house, so 10:45 am was pretty awesome. 


Finally, Christmas rolled around. All the kids on my dad's side of the family stayed over at my dad's house on Christmas eve. We all stayed up way to late, and C started Christmas off right by giving me a foot rub! #ChristmasWin

We did Christmas at my dad's house, then we went home to grab a few things, and C ended up sick. He had a migraine, and it ended up making him actually sick. Poor guy. You could tell that he felt bad, but he wasn't going to miss Christmas at my mom's. It was either that or he wasn't going to miss her lasagna. 


We visited my mom, and his mom since his dad was at work. With all the traveling around, I realized that we didn't get a single picture of us at all on Christmas, so right before bed, I got to snap this picture. 

I hope you guys all had a very Merry Christmas!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...