Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I promise...

I promise that the Cruise recap is coming. It might be tomorrow because I am traveling for work today, and I am not sure I will have internet on my laptop, but I will get it posted.

I promise I will also post gift guides for guys and ladies. I will also be posting stocking stuffer ideas for guys, ladies and those extra special pups!

I promise that I am working hard on getting together a giveaway in honor of my 100th post, you know the one that was super lame?

I promise that I am going to get this little ole' blog straightened out! That means a new layout  I plan on adding an option for sponsors/PR when the new year comes!

I promise that there will be plenty of holiday cheer on this blog for everyone!

I promise this won't turn into a fitness blog, but I am going to start a fitness series-ish. I plan on doing them weekly ranging from everything like recipes, workouts, weigh ins, motivational words, etc. I'm serious about my health, and I am going to hold myself accountable through this blog!

I've got a few tricks up my sleeve to make this blog a little more meaningful, complete with DIY projects, recipes, and tons of other fun stuff, so please bear with me. I hope y'all will stick around. I plan on making this blog a 100 times better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...