Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holy Christmas Batman!

Seriously! We are less than a week from Christmas, and I am still so far behind! I can't get over how late I am this year. Thanksgiving really screwed me up. Good news is I still am going to rock Christmas, even if I am running around at the last minute doing everything!

In the Christmas spirit, C and I went to Rock City with some friends Tuesday night. It was a complete blast! I hadn't spent that much time with J in years! We were best friends as kids, and when I moved away, we went our different ways, but coming back to Chattanooga (after 2 years) has brought us back together. She is the sweetest person you will ever meet! Her and her boyfriend, AM and C have hit it off really well too, so we have already planned several more get togethers. We stuck to iPhone pictures again, so I am so sorry for the lack of quality, but here are a few pictures from that night.








It was a complete blast, and it really put me in the Christmas spirit! Today, I will be wrapping well over 100 gifts. I volunteered to wrap the gifts that the ladies in the office have bought for family. Needless to say, I am excited and I have all my wrapping gear loaded up to take with me to work!! 

I hope y'all have a great festive last Thursday before Christmas!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...