Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Because it has been a horrible week...

My week has been horrible, well up until last night, which is why I am finally blogging. I figure a weekend recap is a good idea. So here we go...

Saturday morning, I had a Scentsy event to do, and I sold off a bunch of the stuff I had. I was super thrilled about that. I was beyond excited about only having to take half that home.


After the event, C and I headed out to do a little shopping. We went to Ulta, Academy, Sportsman's Warehouse, and then my most favorite place at Christmas, The Pool Place. It was so great to see this place all lit up and decorated. Please forgive the awful-no-make-up-exhausted look. I had been up to midnight the night before and I was up at 5 am Saturday morning. No sleep does not look good on me.


I've been working on my 30 by 30 list, and one thing on my list is to learn a new skill. I have been wanting to learn to shoot a bow for a long time, and I finally voiced my desire to C, and he was on board immediately. We both didn't want to spend a ton of money on it because we weren't sure that we would like it, so we picked up a bow and some arrows for around $60. When we got home, the first thing we did was set up our pumpkins to shoot at. C has shot before, so he was able to hit the pumpkins just about every time where I was only hitting them once in every 7 or 8 arrows. I really enjoyed it, and I really hope that this is a skill I can pick up on rather quick. 


Sunday we headed down to GA to see my mom and sister. My sister's birthday was Saturday, and mom's was Sunday. So we had lunch with them and spent the day with them. It was nice to spend time with them.  


Mom had never seen Despicable Me, so we sat and made her watch it. I forgot how much I love that movie. 


And for the first time in quite a while, I painted my nails. I love this color. It is more of a wet cement gray than the green gray it looks like.


I sure hope everyone had a great weekend!! 

1 comment:

  1. I love scentzy products! My favorite!! What color is that essie polish?

    I'm having a Weekend Recap linkup on my blog ! Would love for you to be a part of it :)

    Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...