Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Time for an update I guess.

Obviously I have yet to fully recover from being sick. I mean I am no longer sick, but I haven't been able to actually catch up on life since then. I am running about a week behind it feels like.

Friday night, C and I went to Chick-Fil-A as always, and we just happened to come across this, and it cracked me up!

Then after much begging and pleading, I finally got C to rub my feet once we got home and were watching TV. It rarely happens, so when it does, I take full advantage! 


Saturday was spent working like crazy to get as much decorating done as possible because I am still slacking. I know it is crazy. I love Christmas way to much and I feel like I am the last one to finally get into some serious decorating. I've had a few things up for a while, but this is the first tree that made it up. It is the first year we decided to put one in the dining room, and I am thrilled about it! 


Sunday it was pretty out, so we finally got around to cleaning up the leaves. We have 3 large trees that have tons of leaves and as long as there are leaves on the tree, there are going to be tons on the ground as well. So we wait until almost all the leaves have fallen to get them up. I insisted we jump in the big pile as well. 


Sunday night, this little girl got her first Christmas toy. Sneaky little thing found some of her Christmas presents too. I need to figure out how to hide them better obviously! She also decided to help get the wreaths ready to be put up. 




And finally, Every night since Saturday, I have been able to lay on the couch and see out beautiful un-decorated Christmas tree! I am dying for Christmas Saturday to get here so that we can finally decorate it and watch Christmas Vacation for the first time of the season! I have struggled so much in waiting! 


And lastly, C introduced me to this place Sunday evening. We have eaten there every day since. Totally amazing! I am pretty sure that we would eat there again if it wasn't for celebrating my step-mom's birthday today. 


I'm hoping to resume my Cruise recaps next week, and I've also got several gift posts ready to go as well! I hope ya'll have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Linking up with Sami! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh man Chik-fil-a an then a rub sounds absolutely amazing. Your guys Christmas Tree is super cute too. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving girl <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...