Friday, November 15, 2013

Finally Friday!!

Somehow another week has gone by already! I don't know about you guys, but I am seriously wondering how November is half way over!! I've managed to get one room half way decorated for Christmas...How is that even possible?? The entire house should be done by now, but we have been so busy!!

Luckily for us, we are headed off to Gatlinburg this weekend for our annual fall/Christmas family weekend. You know the one I am talking about right? The one where we have 25+ family members in two 6 bedroom cabins that are rightnexttoeachother? No, just us? Okay.

I've been slacking seriously on this blog but I wanted to at least post some form of a love list this week, so Five On Friday it is!!

1. My dream job is to be a photographer. Surprising isn't it considering that I do not take enough pictures to fill this blog right? Anyway, I took some landscape pictures on our honeymoon, and now that C is painting, he picked one of my pictures to paint. It has been awesome to watch the process. I'm really looking forward to possibly getting them framed together.


2. I got my hair done this past week, and I am LOVING it! The picture below is from our cruise, but the slightest bit of red you see is now brighter and there is a little bit more. I would totally put some pink in my hair, but I don't want to lose my job...


3. Christmas decorations! I've been slowly pulling out decorations, and I love them all! We have decided to change up some of our decorations, so we have been slowly buying more, and I must say that I am loving Hobby Lobby's selection this year! I can't wait to do a house tour if I can ever remember!

4. Fuzzy socks : this time of year, I am loving loving loving my fuzzy socks. I love them since they keep my feet warm, and because it makes for a fun time sliding down the hallway.

5. And as usual, Christmas music. I've been listening to Kenny G's Christmas cd, and I can't get enough of it. It is currently my favorite.


Linking up for Five on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...