Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cara Box Reveal!!

So I actually love the way that Kaitlyn is doing the Cara Box Exchange now. It gives you so much time to get to know those you are paired up with so that you are sure to send and receive an awesome box! I'm not going to lie, I love getting different things in the mail. All I seem to get now is bills, so getting a box full of amazing stuff is pretty much a sure way to put me in a good mood!

This go round I was paired up with two lovely ladies! First up is Bri from Faithful Footprints. Her and her husband are adorable! She is a southern girl with a love of Christmas! A girl after my own heart I tell ya! Lucky girl is almost done with her Christmas shopping! She is a hard worker, working 2 jobs, and a lover of all things pink and it is a good thing too because there may or may not be some pink in her box! You can see the box I sent her here.

Next up is Caitlin...side note : Oh.My.Goodness. I got paired up with not only another Caitlin, but one who's name is spelled the exact.same.way! Not only that, but her Etsy shop is Posies by Cait. Cait and Cait?? I die from the sheer awesomeness. So crazy that we got paired up! Blew my mind, and I almost didn't respond to her email because I thought it was one I had sent myself from a different email address. I don't do that. Itotallydothat.

Any who. Caitlin is adorable! she blogs over at Voguish at Best! She did a guest post for me back in October. You can read it here. Caitlin and her husband are fellow UGA fans! Go Dawgs! She loves fall scents, Revenge, and books. She celebrated her birthday by going to DC and I swear her Halloween costumes are adorable!

Here is the box she sent me!


First off, how cute is this envelope! So creative! I have no creativity whatsoever, so I love seeing others creativity!


She did so good! The lotion I opened as soon as I pulled it out of the box, and I used it immediately, then proceeded to shove my hands in C's face and say, "smell!" I tried to convince him to use it, but it was too girly for him. The spray, I opened and sprayed it and in a matter of moments, I decided that scent has to be one of my favorites! I plan on painting my toenails soon with the polish, and no I will not be letting C do it. Do we all remember what happened the last time? The earrings are great, and I wore them over the next two days. Something about fall makes me want to wear gold accessories, so these were a perfect addition.


And the candle, holy yummy! I love getting stuff that smells so good that you could eat it. As soon as I snapped the "group picture" I got the lighter and set that yummy candle up. It made the whole house smell wonderful!

Side note : That creepy Santa bell has been in my family for years. I don't think I realized how creepy it was until I saw this picture...

And finally, the coffee...I love all things festive, and guess what. Coffee is no different. I drink a ton of PSL, salted caramel mocha, and apple cider during fall, so when I saw this bag, I fell in love with just how festive it was! Confession : Sometimes I buy things just because the packaging is amazing and festive. I would have purchased this for myself if I found it. I am so glad she sent this! C doesn't usually drink flavored coffee, but I brewed a pot of this and C just couldn't resist. We made it over the next several mornings as well. I'm not a black coffee drinker, so just a touch of French vanilla creamer and it was perfect! Though to make things extra festive, I added whipped cream and a touch of pumpkin pie spice on top. It was so yummy! I could not believe how amazing it was! I will be so sad when it is all gone, and I will be out hunting more!!



Thanks so much to my wonderful Cara Box partners, and to Kaitlyn for making this another great cara box exchange.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loved all of my goodies, and I'm sporting my scarf AGAIN today! Yay! Thank you AGAIN! Looks like you got a good haul, too! How cool that you got paired with another Caitlin. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...