Monday, October 14, 2013

What is a weekend recap without pictures?

Boring is what it is! My weekend was great, but I took no pictures, so that means that this post is probably going to be boring for you if you even stick around to read it.

Friday was spent like most Friday's are. We cleaned the house, then headed to Chick-fil-a to meet up with A since she stayed the night with us. She might as well just live with us every other weekend!  Saturday, she left to go do some stuff with her grandparents, and C and I spent the rest of the day cleaning. I did 13 loads of laundry. My couch was full of clothes that I dreaded putting away!! Saturday was eventually over, and the laundry stayed on the couch.

Sunday, I finally put all the laundry up, and got C packed for the cruise! I got all my dinner outfits done, and now I am just working on all the other stuff. Packing is going to be so much fun! I have to figure out how to pack all this stuff as light as possible and in as few bags as possible!! Yikes!

Sunday we went to the mall, picked up C's new suit, and then headed out for my month late birthday dinner. It was great to get to spend a little time with family. We missed those who weren't able to make it. I got a super cute gift that I am in love with!! I got a Nora Fleming Platter along with this mini and this mini. I am so in love with them!! I can't wait to bring them out! I hope to be able to use them soon! I can't wait to show you guys them!

So that was my weekend! I hope you guys had a super amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...