Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weekend Recap on Sunday? I think so!

So C and I were going to stop in Daytona Beach on Friday night, but turns out it was Biketober Fest and I was not about ready to stay there. I don't mind bikers one bit, but I wanted something a little less crowded so I could relax, so we continued to drive to Cocoa Beach, FL which is just 5 minutes away from where we board!!

Okay, delay inbetween paragraphs!
We are now onboard and ready to start our vacation!! Hope y'all have a great week! I'll have a fruity drink for all of you!
ATL on Friday night! No traffic!
First sight of the ocean on Saturday morning!
Freedom of the Seas is massive!! 
I have a handsome happy husband! 
Huge balcony room and wine from home! Gotta have my Cherry wine! 

Enjoy the guest posters I have and I'll see y'all next Monday!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...