Thursday, October 3, 2013

Love List : First of October Edition!

It is that time again!! I tell you what, I really love these Love List posts. It seems like I am loving something new every week! This week is no different. I have a bunch of Halloween stuff I am loving, but surprise surprise, it is all from several seasons ago and there is nothing like it now, so I had to find even more stuff I am loving!! 


Candy Corn Scentsy Warmer : This warmer is new this season, and I could not get my hands on it fast enough! It is my favorite by far. I love the cute Halloween decorations so this is perfect for the Halloween feel that I want going on in my house! My favorite scents to use to make it smell like fall are Mandarin MoonOrange You Glad, and Caramel Pear Crisp.



Pumpkin ScentPortable : It is the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!! Okay, not really, but close! This cute little thing keeps my car smelling like fall! My favorite scent is Autumn.


Pumpkins : Pumpkins are essential for this time of year. And every year, I go overboard on the amount of pumpkins I buy! But I love them and they are so festive! My suggestion for if you are in the ATL area is Burt's Pumpkin Farm. They have the best selection!


Old Navy Jeggings : I never thought I would be able to wear leggings/jeggings. Turns out that Old Navy has some that don't make me look to funny! I tried these on and ended up buying them in black and the dark wash. I love the black jeggings paired with this top.

So there you have it! just some things I am loving here in the first of October!! Be on the look out over the next 2 weeks for my Pre Cruise Love List and my Road Trip Essentials Love List!! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the Charlie Brown reference!!! And yey for jeggings!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't love a good Charlie Brown quote!! I know I sure do!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...