Thursday, October 24, 2013

Love List : Fall Edition [Meet Samantha from Life Style Love]

Next up on the guest posting list is Samantha! She will tell you a little more about how we got to know each other, but I've got to say that Samantha is a girl after my own wine loving heart! She and her husband are super adorable, and I can't forget to mention her awesome recipes she shares on her blog! I am starting a list on the ones I want to try! Check our some of my favorite posts of Samantha's. One Two Three Four

Without any further delay, Meet Samantha! 

HEY THERE! I'm excited to be visiting today from my blog, Life Style Love! I'm not excited about the fact that Cait is on a cruise and we're not :) But anyway, Cait and I got to know each other through the Love Dare link-up and connected right away through e-mails back and forth - meeting people like this is definitely in my Top 3 Perks of Blogging. Cait and I are so similar in the fact that we are young, newlywed ladies just bloggin about life, wine-lovers, and huge fans of Christmas-time. But today, I'm here to share with you my current Love List: Fall Edition. These are the things I've been lovin on this fall season:

1. Sweaters & boots: I love fall fashion. Even though summer is probably my favorite season because of the MN lakes, I love when the weather turns cool enough to whip out the sweaters, boots, and skinnies! I am by no means, a fashion blogger; but these are some of the fall looks that I have had enough guts to share in blogland:


  
                                   here                                                                         here

2. Oktoberfest beer: I am much more of a wine drinker, but I've tried a few fall beers in the past month or so that I've really liked - Leinkugel's Oktoberfest and Shocktop Pumpkin Wheat are really good. Also, like 2 weeks ago, I had my first ever Pumpkin Spice Latte - loved it! Obviously.

3. Printables: This is my latest decor obsession because all you need is a frame, a printer, and some talented person online to create a printable. Then, you can change out the printable each season to switch things up without spending any money. This is the Fall printable I have in our kitchen:



4. Fall baking: There's something about the smell of apple cider or something baking in the oven during the fall season. One of my favorites is my Peanut Butter Banana Bread that tastes so yummy at this time of year. 
You can find my recipe here:



Tell us what you're loving this season, or month, or week! And thanks to Cait for having me this week :)
 photo Signature_zpsef5c7e0b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...