Monday, October 28, 2013

I'm back!

I'm back! We had such an amazing time on our cruise, and we were fortunate enough to have the week go by so slow. It seemed like it would never end which made it okay when it finally did end. We ate more food than we should, and hung out at the pool. We drank more champagne than I ever have, and we enjoyed several of the bars on board. I got some great anniversary gifts, and I hope that C feels the same about his. I want to do a full recap for the cruise, but I plan on doing it in sections. Here are the posts I have planned :

Boarding/Departing
Days at Sea
Ports of Call
Purchases/Is it worth it?
Packing List Amended
Did we enjoy it? (and some pictures)

We had some amazing photos taken along with some of the amazing ones we took ourselves! So be prepared! I might combine a few of these posts. I am not sure how it is going to work, but I definitely want to cover everything I can for any of you who want to know about cruising!

And now for a few of the photos I have on my computer! I am glad to be back and I just wanted to say a special thanks to my guest posters!




Our Anniversary picture!! 


This is probably our favorite picture from the entire cruise!

Linking up with Sami! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! I can't wait to read ALL of your posts about the cruise! We're going on our first cruise next August, so I'm really looking for the best tips and tricks! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous!!! Love all of them!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...