Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Here is to 3 years!

3 years has flown by! It seems like just yesterday I was seeing C for the first time in years. The past 3 years have been the best of my life! We have gone through some serious struggles, but we have grown so much together, and our love is so much stronger!


This past year has been full of fun things. I wouldn't trade a single day of it for anything! 


We went on our second vacation alone.
The first was just a weekend in Gatlinburg just 4 short months before that cruise.  




I got to run my first 5K mud run!

C got to run a mud run as well. 


We celebrated Memorial day with family.


We learned important lessons


We had an awesome pup who woke us up late at night
Side note, changing her food worked!




We celebrated the 4th!


Complete with a festive breakfast.


We made bad day trip traveling decisions causing us to sit in traffic for hours!  




We finally got the picture I have been dying to get since we moved to Chattanooga.





We watched my oldest sister get married, danced, and sent off floating lanterns!
(We also got some great pictures of us.) 


We made funny faces.


We went to a wedding at a zoo!


And we made our annual trip to get pumpkins!






C surprised me with a great date night

Even though this past year was full of great times, marriage isn't all sunshine and flowers. Sometimes there is rain. C and I had to deal with a lot of rain this year, and we got through each storm and we came out stronger that we were before the storm. It has been the best year of marriage so far! 

I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with C and I can't wait to see what the next year of marriage brings! I love C more than anything and I am so blessed to have him in my life. Even if he drives me crazy sometimes, I still know he loves me for me and not who he wants me to be. He allows me to be myself, and I am forever thankful that he doesn't try and change the person that I am. He supports me and cares about me. He does the dishes because he knows I hate them and he doesn't do laundry because he knows I am particular about that. He always gets me water before bed, and watches my favorite TV shows with me. He doesn't complain when I keep the house cold in the winter because he knows I love it. He is simply amazing and I don't know what I did to deserve him! He is my best friend, my biggest cheerleader, my shoulder to cry on, my punching bag when I need it, and most importantly, he is the love of my life. I don't know where I would be without him. I am so thankful that God put C in my life. God knew that C was exactly what I needed in a spouse! I love you C! 

In other news, we are currently, we are celebrating our anniversary in St Thomas! Makes for the best anniversary yet! 



1 comment:

  1. Awww!! Now that was a great love story!! I cant wait until God blesses me the same way that he has blessed you and C! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...