Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Liebster Nomination

So I got an email yesterday morning from Sarah over @ To Be Mrs. Collier nominating me for a Liebster Award. I'm a huge fan of bloggers supporting other bloggers, so I have decided to pass this along as well. 



The rules are simple:
  1. Link back to those who nominate you
  2. Answer the 10 questions the nominator has for you
  3. Nominate 5-11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
  4. Create 10 questions for your nominees
  5. Be sure to notify your nominees

1. What is your order at Starbucks?
Currently is is a PSL! I mean come on! Who doesn't love pumpkin and coffee mixed together! I had 4 over the weekend and I am dying for another!


2. What is the best gift that you have ever received?
It is a toss up really. It is either my engagement ring that I was not expecting at all. (C wanted to propose on my birthday but couldn't wait, so he popped the question on Aug 31 instead of Sept 6.) Or my charm bracelet that he started on our first Christmas together. Looking at it now, it may seem silly, but those two things I cherish more than any other material possession.  

3. When you brush your teeth, where do you start in your mouth?
Left side in the back.

4. Where is your favorite place to eat in your city?

Oh that is a good question. Chattanooga has some great things to offer, so when we go downtown, we usually end up at Hair of the Dog or Tony's

5. What did you want to be when you grew up?

The one thing I want to be more than anything is a mom, but as far as jobs outside the house, I would love to own a 24 hour gym/health club & spa that has a ladies only work out area.

6. What is your favorite part of your day?

Getting home from work and getting to see my wonderful husband and puppy for basically the first time that day. 

7. What is the first thing that you do when you get home from work?

Kick off my shoes. I love shoes, but I hate wearing them at home. 

8. Do you have any road trip rituals?

Usually it is a Sing Off (in which case I always win) or we, and by we I mean me, watch Pitch Perfect. Though starting November 30, that movie will change to Christmas Vacation.

9. What is something you always wanted to learn but never got around to it?

A different language. I still have plenty of time, and in fact, the Rosetta stone for Italian is on my Christmas list.

10. What type of chapstick or lipgloss do you wear?

EOS is basically all I wear. 


I nominate : 

Caitlin @ Voguish At Best
Katie @ Sappy & Happy
Tiffany @ Delecta Daddy
Bri @ Faithful Footprints
Megan @ Hello Newlywed Life

Your Questions : 

1. What is the best vacation you have ever been on?
2. If I was going to visit your city, where would you suggest I go?
3. Do you watch college football? If so, who is your team?
4. What is your favorite thing about fall?
5. What is one thing on your Christmas wishlist?
6. What is one tradition you and your significant other have started?
7. Who inspires you?
8. What is your favorite blog post you have written?
9. Where is your dream vacation?
10. How would you spend a million dollars?

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...