Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I'm Back!!

So after a short wonderful weekend, I am back! And I must say that I need a vacation to recover from my vacation!!! It was great, but I swear I left my energy in Coco Cay! So I will be posting a Cruise recap as soon as I get pictures back from my mom and sisters. Until then, here are just a few that I snapped with my phone!



Georgina the crab! this made the car smell amazing and tropical!


We were just moments away from boarding when I snapped this! 


My appetizer the first night. The fruit was to die for and the lime sauce they drizzled on top was killer!


The bride-to-be and I at our 1st dinner!! **Anyone notice that I finally got my hair done?


Nassau


Traveling to Coco Cay! I believe I could look at this all day long! 

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...