Thursday, September 12, 2013

August Cara Box Reveal

I am super slacking for the August swap. I am slacking so much that Kaitlyn over @ Wifessionals had to send me an email. In my defense, I had a 4 day work week, a cruise, a 3 day work week and then a wedding that I was a part of that took up every second I had basically since I got my box. So better late than never right?

I was paired up with Katie over @ Sappy & Happy. She is super sweet, and getting married on New Year's Eve!! How exciting! She has an adorable pup named Doc, and like me love paper straws. You can see what all I sent her here.

I got a great box from Jenny over @ My Nanny Diaries. She is a 20 something living it up in ATL. A girl after my own heart. She is super adorable and such a yummy baker/chef. To see what she got, go here.




Jenny sent me a box stuffed full of fun things!! As soon as I opened the box, I smelled that yummy candle!! And it took all of 5 seconds for C to open the hot chocolate and make me a mug in my new hot chocolate mug she sent. The gum went straight to my purse after this. And I have to ask, am I the only one who had not seen these before this!! They are tiny and so cute! The pumpkin went in my kitchen to add to my decor and the scarf is just waiting to be worn!

Jenny did such an amazing job!!

I am so in love with the Cara Box swap and I can't wait to see what the next round has in store since it will now be done every 3 months instead of every month!

Learn more about the Cara Box here.




Cara Box

4 comments:

  1. I love the Cara Box exchange! I've met so many amazing blogger friends through that program!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is truly wonderful! I have as well!

      Delete
  2. Cute stuff! I am so jealous of your candle- my roommate is severely allergic to cinnamon and I am seriously missing all the fall scents right now :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is no good! :( Check out Scentsy, they have non cinnamon fall scents!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...