Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Mid-week Randomness

You guys, apparently I am pretty darn boring. Sorry about that. This week has been a MESS!! I'm not kidding. Ever since poison ivy decided to come into our lives, I have been miserable and I know C has. Since the doctor told C not to work out, all we have been doing is laying around the house watching NCIS. Apparently that is all we do. We get hooked on a show and watch all the seasons that we can find, then we switch to a new one. I'm hoping for Gilmore Girls next :)

I had planned on doing a "What I Wore Wednesday" post, but I faced the music this morning and decided that was NOT going to happen. Why? Because I have basically been bummin it in jeans and t-shirts so far this week, and that just isn't really cute. So no WIWW post.

I was doing some online shopping yesterday though, and I came across some super cute gray and white chevron dining room chairs on Target's website, and I fell in love!! They are so cute!! I even told C that I HAD TO HAVE THEM! That it was an emergency. By the time I had gotten home though, I had talked myself out of buying them.

Instead of those chairs, I believe I want these from IKEA.

And when I get those, I think I will pick up this table too. 


My dining room in in need of a serious makeover. 

We already bought this sidebar for the dining room and we are in love!! 


It holds all our wine and these amazing wine glasses 





The dining room currently has wall paper up that is red with grapes on it. And under the chair rail is a green wall paper. Needless to say I am ready for that to come down! I'm thinking of painting the top half one of these colors




I'm actually love all three and I.Can.Not.Decide. What do you think??
Then maybe some kind of wainscot in white under the chair rail. We are keeping the curtains we have up now because I actually like them, so the colors we are going with are gray, white, silver, and gold. I'm pretty excited about convincing C to take the dining room on as our next project. :)

Looks like I should head on over to Pinterest to start getting some ideas. 

I totally didn't mean for this to end up as a project post, but then again, I am not opposed to it either. 

Happy Hump Day!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...