Tuesday, August 6, 2013

If I had one superpower [52 Weeks]

If I could have one superpower, what would it be?

That is a tough question. 

 Would it be the ability to speed up time, or slow it down. Not actually time travel, but just speed it up or slow it down. There are times where I wish I could just get through a day as fast as possible, where as others I wish I could make time creep by and live in that moment as long as possible.

Would it be the ability to be able to help everyone. Not in a way that would interfere with and plans God has for them, but I would love to be able to help everyone that I meet in my life time.

Would it be the ability to read minds simply because I wish I knew what people were thinking sometimes. 

I think I would have to say the time thing. There are far too many times that I look back on thinking that I wish I could have gone through that time faster, or I wish I could have lived in that moment just a little longer. 

What would your super power be?








4 comments:

  1. Teleportation. I could close my eyes and be at the orphanage in Ghana where I volunteered . . . or have lunch with my parents . . . or grab a smoothie with old friends in Colorado . . . and never have to worry about plane tickets or travel time or vacation days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Ohhhh!! That is a good one ! No travel time for vaca??? Where do I sign up?!?!?

      Delete
  2. I found your blog from the 52 weeks of blogging link up! I would want to be invisible! :) By the way, Im now following!!

    Amanda @ Happily Ever After
    http://karlshappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be a total prankster if I was invisible!! Thanks for following. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...