Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I feel like I am neglecting this blog.

In all reality, I am not neglecting the little blog, I am in fact dying to post my weekend recap, my weekly [52 Weeks] post, and a Curing #NOtivation post.I have been just so very very busy!! My weekend was stuffed full of fun stuff, and I have been so busy in the evenings getting ready for the upcoming "Girl's Getaway." I have everything laid out to be packed, I just need to actually go through the motions of packing things in a suit case. Fun right? I had intentions of posting a cruise packing list before we leave, but clearly that isn't going to happen. Instead, I will be doing that when I get back. I am hoping to catch up on my blogging tonight and tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Cait. Everyone feels this way sometimes. And you aren't neglecting perhaps just gathering stories to share ON the blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...