Friday, August 9, 2013

FiveonFriday!

You guys, guess what!! It is finally Friday!!! I have woken up the past 3 mornings thinking it was Friday and now it finally is!!! Oh man I am so excited!! 


1. Picmonkey.com : Am I the last person to know about this???? I was so bummed when Picnik ended, and I never thought about someone taking that idea and using it somewhere else. I don't know why, I just never did. Then I found Picmonkey and once again I am addicted! I love that it is free. I spent most of my free time last night on here playing around.


2. Life Oceanside : I have recently been doing some updating on this little bitty blog, and I made the decision to finally sponsor a fellow blogger, and Hallie's blog is the first one I have sponsored. :)



3. Gray and Yellow Chevron : My older sister is getting married, and my mom, younger sister, and I are throwing her a shower this weekend. My week has been filled with yellow, silver, gray and lots of chevron!! I am so excited to share this with you guys next week!! 



4. Cruise planning : This is no surprise, but I am so excited about our cruise. This might possibly be on my list every week until I get back. I mean come on!! I get to wake up to a view like that EVERY MORNING for a week!!! Who wouldn't be excited



5. We are celebrating C's birthday with my dad and siblings tonight. I love how we make a point to always get together for birthday celebrations in my family. We celebrate with my dad, then my mom, and C and I celebrated his birthday together. Talk about fun!! 3 Birthday celebrations! Who doesn't love that!! 

I hope everyone has a fun filled weekend!! 


8 comments:

  1. Cruise planning!! I'd love to hear more about that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking maybe a mini series in the making. Maybe. :)

      Delete
  2. cool stuff! i'd love to hear how your sponsorship goes! i've never done it and i've always been interested in it. happy weekend, lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely let you know how it goes!!

      Delete
  3. I love PicMonkey...I just discovered it, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite possibly my favorite thing right now! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I found you randomly and now I'm following you. Hope you'll come check me out as well and follow me back if you want.

    I like picmonkey too. its very helpful. so is the site that I have to make grab buttons. its easy.

    http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/08/sexy-saturday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm headed over to check out your blog now! Yo must tell me about the site you use for grab buttons!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...