Thursday, August 15, 2013

Boys Behind the Blog

Linking up with Stephanie and Mal this Thursday for a fun post, Boys Behind the Blog. 




Meet C. The man of my dreams. I asked him these questions, and some of the responses I got made me laugh. So because they made me laugh, I figured I am going to make comments about his answers. My comments are Italicized. 

1. What would you do with $1,000,000?
-Invest it. 
Smart but oh so boring.


2. What is your dream job?
-A spy undercover as a race car driver. I.Have.No.Words.

3. Who is your celebrity crush?
-Yvonne Strahovski 
Funny, cause mine is Zachary Levi...


4. What is your favorite sports team? 
-Gryffindor Quidditch Team. No just kidding. Georgia Bulldogs.
Sadly, I expected this exact answer. 


5. What was your AOL/AIM screen name back in the day? 
-Not 100% sure, but I think it was pyrodrummer. 
And he still uses "pyrodrummer" for various other things even now. 


I must say this is probably been my favorite link up. It has been nice to get C involved in the blog. :) 

Never The Same Spice Twice

2 comments:

  1. A spy undercover as a race car driver? Where do you get an application for that job?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...