Monday, August 19, 2013

Another busy weekend is done!

What a weekend! I tell you what, I am so looking froward to a vacation. It is a good thing I have 3 planned over the next 60 or so days. We are just 3 weeks into being busy out of the 3 months that we are going to busy, and I am already beat! And to add insult to injury, plans are already being made for November when we will finally be un-busy. I say it every year, but next year, I don't want to be so busy! Enough of the ramblings. Time for the Weekend Shenanigans!

Friday we had wings. They were delicious! And I didn't care one bit that they were fried because I was hungry. Saturday was the last bridal shower for my older sister. It was good, and I found a few things I want to get for me!! I see a shopping trip in my future!

My youngest sister, my oldest sister, my mom and I. 

After the shower, I had the honor of taking engagement pictures for my sister and M. I somehow managed to convince my sister to take a few pictures of C and I since I don't have any pictures other than candid shots of us since the wedding. Needless to say, this picture stole my heart and will always be one I cherish. I have wanted this exact picture since the idea of moving to Chattanooga became a possibility. And apparently I love this shirt because I wore it last weekend as well.


It was really great to get to spend that time with N&M. We don't get to spend enough time together, so it was what I needed. It started raining while we did pictures, so I felt really bad and decided to take them out to dinner. C snapped this picture of N and I and I love love love it. 


We started out going to Tony's for some yummy Italian food, but with an hour and a half wait time, we quickly decided not to eat there. Instead we went to Hair of the Dog Pub, and let me just say that if you ever get the chance to go there, go! The burgers are to die for!! M doesn't smile a whole lot, so getting this picture is one for the books. 


C usually isn't one for pictures, but after having a beer or two, I can convince him to take a picture with me. Usually I feel like I need to take 5 or 6 to get 1 good one, but I was very surprised at the fact that the 1st one turned out really well. Looks like getting healthy has more advantages than I thought. 


Sunday C wanted to stay in bed all day and watch movies, but I wasn't feeling it, so we cleaned the garage a little, then sat downstairs in the entertainment room having an NCIS marathon while I edited pictures. This picture is probably my favorite one of them! 


All in all it was a good weekend. Sunday was a nice break. Knowing I only had to edit pictures made my stress level go down quite a bit. 

Next weekend I am throwing a 30th birthday party for a dear friend, and I can't wait to catch up with her!! I hope everyone had a fun and safe weekend!! 

Sami's Shenanigans


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...