Thursday, August 8, 2013

A little bit of Fall and a Whole Lot of Excitement

Okay, so Sunday is my older sister's bridal shower! My mom and younger sister and I have planned this whole thing out, and I am beyond excited!! I can't wait to share that with you guys!! I had to go pick up some last minute things for it last night, and while in Hobby Lobby, C was doing his best to keep me away from the Christmas stuff. He did pretty good, up until the end...I went through every isle of Christmas stuff and had about 4 things picked out that I wanted, but I decided against getting them now. Instead, I moved over to the fall decorations, and I found this gem!! 


I fell in love and had it in the cart in a matter of moments. At with it being less that $15, I would call that a win!! (It was $23.99 with 40% off) It is now proudly hanging on the pantry door for me to draw on. I spent entirely too much time on writing the above on it. Hopefully my writing skills will improve as the season goes on. 

Has anyone noticed that we are almost a third of the way through August already?!?!?! I remember writing this post like it was yesterday, but in reality it was over a week ago. Time is flying right now!! Sure the days seem to drag by, but when you look at the big picture, it seems as if this year is only speeding up!! In saying that, I checked out Cruise Countdown, and we are at 73 days! It seems like it was only last week that it was 90 days away. Time is going by so fast!! And I am beyond excited!! I have ordered all the swimsuits I wanted, and the only thing left to buy is C a new gray suit. 2 formal nights calls for a new suit. Then it is on to packing! And for any of you who are considering a cruise, I will be doing a packing list soon!! I will probably break it up into a few posts though. I'm so excited though that I probably am driving everyone nuts about it! I really am sorry, but you guys have no idea how much I need this vaca!! 

With all the excitement from the up coming cruise, I decided to share a few pictures from our cruise in January.


We only had a window on our last cruise. This one, we have a balcony! Go big or go home right? I wanted a suite, but those were booked.




2 comments:

  1. Your pics of the beach doesnt help my beach fever. I hope I get to go the 3rd weekend in september.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...