Monday, August 12, 2013

A Day Late Weekend Recap

Yesterday was a Monday, but what made it worse what it was a Monday that was more of a Monday that I have ever had to deal with, and I had to go to the dentist. Yeah, I was not a happy person yesterday. On top of it being a bad day, I could not keep my eyes open. I was in serious need of coffee and a nap yesterday, and I got neither. 

Moving on! This weekend was full of celebrations! We got to celebrate C's birthday again on Friday night. We went to our favorite place in Dalton, GA, The Spiced Apple. C is a bit furry now. I keep telling him to cut his hair and shave, but I am beginning to think he is getting a jump start on No shave November. 

I love visiting my mom for obvious reasons, but this not so little guy is another reason. Kodi is awesome. He is always so friendly. 


Saturday was full of last minute shower planning, and trips to multiple Hobby Lobby stores. And that included borrowing ideas for fall wreaths!


I was practically dying to get donuts. We went to 2 different Dunkin Donuts so I could get donuts. Of course my little sister out does me and comes home with hot Krispy Kreme. Well played little sister, well played. 


Sunday morning was spent looking for flowers for the shower, and since Starbucks was rightthere I was not about to go without coffee. It was so so so yummy. 


The of course, it was shower time!! The Gray and Yellow Chevron theme was a success! I believe it all turned out really well and N&M had a great time!! 


And of course, my step sister A got to be our wedding dress model! Her dress was rather short...opps. 


All in all it was a great but busy and exhausting weekend! I feel like I am a day behind now, and I will be spending the week trying to catch up on everything! 

Hope you guys had a great weekend! 

Sami's Shenanigans



4 comments:

  1. Why did you have to go to two DD for doughnuts? Gosh there is nothing better than a hot doughnut. I'm drooling from here. Looks like a fun weekend. I loooove Hobby Lobby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One only had glazed and I wanted chocolate. And I could spend hours in Hobby Lonby!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I love the color combo for anything!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...