Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Weekend Update...on Thursday...

So this past weekend was full of fun, friends and laughs.  C and my weekend started out a day early thanks to 4th of July.  C and I had decided a while back that if he has off that we would spend the day in Gatlinburg.  And that we did...in the car...in traffic...all day.  Bad idea to drive up there?  I think so.  After we finally got out of that mess, we drove on down to a dear friend's house.  You can read her blog here.  It was her middle child's birthday, so C and I had to stop and make sure to get presents.  Nothing like waiting until the last minute right?  We did get to go see Despicable Me 2 with the kids, and let me tell you, you HAVE to go see this movie.  It is hysterical!  The rain kinda "rained on our parade" so we didn't get to swim, but we did get to see C shoot off fireworks.  They were great, even if he did shoot some AT us...  We hated leaving, but as the weekend ended we knew we had to get back home so we could be ready for Monday.  I was pretty happy though that Mother Nature did give us a few moment of a blue sky on Sunday morning, but she quickly took it back and replaced it with overcast rainy skies.  Not fair.  Not fair at all.  And lastly, something inside me prompted me to see my fitness progress.  I was kinda surprised...



Toys'r'us, not just for little kids anymore. :)


I pretty much forced C to take a picture with me. He wasn't too happy about the traffic. 


Gatlinburg isn't complete without a meal here.  It was yummy as always.


The birthday minion and I.


The oldest minion and I.


The youngest minion and I.


Me and one of my very best friends. :) 


Please excuse the reindeer antlers my hair seems to have decided to make... 


This little girl seemed to love the sparklers. 


I sure can't wait for the rain to end so I can see this more often!! 

And finally... Top row from left to right - 2/2/13 then 2/13/13 then 3/16ish/13
Bottom row from left to right - 4/13ish/13 - 5/26ish/13 - 7/4/13
5 months progress. :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...