Wednesday, July 3, 2013

5 Years from Now [52 Weeks]

Again I am linking up with Becky over at From Mrs to Mama for this week's post of 52 weeks of blogging with purpose. This weeks topic is "5 years from now"


I don't know where I will be in 5 years for sure, but I know I have some high hopes. 

**I hope that I have a much stronger relationship with God.  This one takes top priority. 
**I hope to be a better wife.  I hope that I am to a point where I complain less, and love more.  I hope that I have made a point to make sure that C knows just how much I love him each and every day, because sometimes we forget to mention the little things. 
**I hope that we have started a family if that is what is in the plans for us. 
**I hope to be celebrating not only C's 29th birthday in August, my 29th birthday in September, but also our 8th anniversary in October.
**I hope that I will have traveled more. 
**I hope that we are out of debt except for a house. I want us to buy a house in the next 5 years, so I can see still owing on that, but all our other debt I want gone, and I firmly believe we will be out of all other debt, and well on our way to paying off a home.
**I hope that my family is happy and healthy and knows how much they are loved. 
**I hope to have graduated, or be getting ready to graduate from college.  I went for a few semesters right out of high school, but I never finished, so I hope to go back and finish college.  
**I hope that I have figured out what I want to be when I grow up.
**I hope to have hit my healthy weight/body fat percentage/body mass index and I hope that I continue to maintain it and a healthy lifestyle. 
**I hope that a plan C and I have has been put into motion. 
**I hope I am a better daughter, a better sister, and a better friend because there is always room to improve. 

and lastly...
**I hope that no matter how hard life gets that I have C to stand by my side and laugh with me. 


Where do you see yourself in 5 years?






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...