Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th of July Recap

So it looks like I am playing blogging catch up.  So here is my 4th of July recap! :)

We do things festive in the Long house, so that means that we had red, white, and blue waffles with equally as festive toppings.  Blueberries, strawberries, and whipped topping for the win!


Seriously? Can a breakfast be more festive?  Yes, yes it can. 


My point in case. Along with our festive waffles, we had festive doughnut skewers.  Complete with a glazed doughnut, blueberries, strawberries, and bananas for good measure. 

My little brother even enjoyed all of our festive-ness!!

And what makes a good festive breakfast complete??  That would be stripped straws in red, white, and blue of course!


Not only were my jama pants festive, but my toes were painted a festive navy!


We had lunch with my step-mom's parents. Yummy BBQ on forth of July?  All I can say about that is 'Merica!







And as usual!! We continued on with the festive-ness with Bomb pops and bottle rockets! Turns out that Lyss doesn't like bomb pops. 

But she likes shooting off fireworks. 


Thanks so all the men and women of the armed forces that keep our country safe. And a special thanks to those who have given their all, and their families. C and I am proud American's and we are so grateful for those fighting for our freedom!! Happy late Independence day ya'll!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...