Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Trying something new. [52 Weeks]


So I am trying something new here. So new in fact that I am probably not even doing it right. Go figure.

Anyway, I am linking up with Becky over at From Mrs to Mama to try out this 52 weeks of blogging with a purpose. My attempt is to actually complete all the weeks. :)

Today though, week 1, is about Who I Am...




*I am a wife, daughter, sister, step-daughter, step-sister, granddaughter, niece, cousin, friend and many other things, but most importantly a Daughter of Christ!
*I am a hard worker. Seriously I impress myself sometimes at how hard I work. That may sound shallow...but to be serious, I never imagined I would have the drive I do because I never pictured myself in the position I am in. I never imagined I would love it so much which, in turn, causes me to work extra hard because I want to be and do my best everyday.
*I'm a recovering food addict. Yeah...You can read more of my fitness journey here.
*I am caring. I care about everyone and everything. It is the wonderful gift that God has blessed me with.
*I am a little bit of a goof ball. Special thanks to my husband for helping bring that one out.
*I am proud to be an American.
*I am truly blessed. God has given me such an amazing family, and step family. He has given me the man of my dreams that I get to spend the rest of my life with. He has blessed me with this awesome life, and I am so thankful for all God has done for me. I can't wait to see what God has in the works
for Cal and I! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...