Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thankful Thursday

It is Thankful Thursday! I am thankful everyday, but I think I am really going to enjoy writing it all out on Thursday, but not every Thursday because we all know that will never happen.  

This week I am thunkful for :

**My relationship with God. It is nowhere near as strong as I like, but I am thankful that I have a growing relationship with him.

**My husband. As usual, he gets on my nerves, but at the end of the day, I know he is the most amazing, caring, kind, loving, awesome, silly, wonderful person I have ever met. He brings a new level of joy into my life.

**My family. I am so blessed to have such awesome parents, step parents, siblings, step siblings and future (and possible future) brother in laws. I know that not everyone is blessed with such an amazing family. We have our issues, but we all love  and care about each other and we all want the best for one another. I am so lucky to have each and every one of them in my life and I don't know how I would survive without them.

**The gym. Surprise!! I've been really enjoying my workouts this month. I have been able to pinpoint exact changes in how easy things are for me now compared to how they were when I started this journey.

**My trainer, Court. Basically, she is awesome! Sure sometimes I wish I could make her do the workouts with me because they suck, but I know she is helping me be a better, much healthier version of me. That and she loves shopping just about as much as I do, and she has pretty awesome taste in shoes. I'm so thankful that she is helping me, but I am also thankful that we have become friends throughout the process.

**October. I am so thankful for this month because it is the month that I get to vacation for a week! I am in need of a vacation so bad. I am really looking forward to spending a week on a cruise ship!

I am thankful for so many other things, but I would be here all day typing if I listed them all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...