Thursday, June 27, 2013

Teething, Waiting, and a Laundry Monster

I should post a Thankful Thursday, but I am just in a thankful mood. Sure I am thankful for several things, it is just today I am more bitter than usual. 

I feel horrible for all those teething babies out there. Why you ask? Because my wisdom teeth on the left side are breaking through some more and it sucks. I know I teethed as a baby, but I am so glad I don't remember it. Oh man how it hurts!!

I'm also pretty bitter about the fact that our cruise is so far away. Why?? Because it is 3 months and 22 days away, and that is just far too long! We booked this cruise back in January, and it seems like it is taking forever to get here. And not to mention, I really need a vacation where I can lay on the beach with a yummy cocktail and just soak up the sun.

The laundry monster decided to make a mess of my house. Okay, it really wasn't the Laundry Monster, it was/is the Lazy Cait Monster. I have clothes folded at the end of my bed that I haven't put up in over a week. I have a hall full of dirty clothes because I am too lazy to go get the hamper out of the kitchen to put them in, and the towels that are folded in my living room have been sitting there for almost 3 weeks!! usually I love laundry, but it has just been getting on my nerves, and now it is crunch time because I have to do all the laundry and put it up so I can pack for our family trip this weekend. #waitinguntilthelastminute

But on a much brighter note, I am in love with the idea behind the Cara Box. I have met 2 lovely ladies who I will be getting to know over the next month. Tiffany is just simply hysterical. I have really loved reading her blog, and I am really looking forward to getting to know her! And Erin is a girl after my own heart!! She is also a TN girl, though she is a Vols fan. Don't worry Erin, I won't hold that against you. We have just emailed a little bit back and forth, but I am really looking forward to getting to know her more. She has an adorable baby girl, an amazingly decorated home, and a love for Chick-Fil-A. This is me sending you a virtual CFA meal. I really look forward to the next month while emailing back and forth with these two ladies, and then seeing the exchange at the end of the month! I already know a few things I am going to send to Tiffany!!

Okay, wow, just writing about that put me in a better mood, though my teeth still hurt, and now I am craving Chick-Fil-A...



4 comments:

  1. Oh girl...my wisdom teeth never bothered me until 5 days before my wedding. Needless to say I had to have emergency surgery to get my upper ones out just to get some relief and then a year later got the bottom ones out. So thankful those things don't grow back! I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be glad when I finally get mine out. I keep putting it off. They only bother me for a few days every 6 months or so. And I agree I am so so thankful they don't grow back!

      Delete
  2. Crap I forgot to finish my comment lol. You are too sweet! Although I may have to put something Vols in your Cara Box. Haha jk I wouldn't do that to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Come football season, I avoid bright orange as much as possible. Though, I will gladly sing along to "Rocky Top" with all the Vols fans. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...