Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sucessful Saturday!

Saturday has been a complete success!! I woke up early so I could use my new awesome waffle maker, and I made C breakfast! I even made homemade syrup and homemade whipped topping! I'm pretty impressed if I do say so myself! I have always loved Crate & Barrel, but I just recently started ordering from them. I should have done that sooner!!! 















Breakfast was super yummy, and it was such a great way to start out the day! We then went to work outside, which included fire... Predictable? Probably. 



And what is Saturday without something yummy to drink? Special thanks to Jessica over at Little Baby Garvin for the drink recipe. I tweaked it a little to better suit my tastes though. We used 1 bottle of white wine (Mountain Valley White from Mountain Valley in Gatlinburg, TN), 2 cans of Fresca, 1 liter of sparkling water, about 2 cups of orange juice, and fresh fruit (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and pineapple)



It was super tasty, and such a wonderful way to spend the afternoon! I am hoping that tomorrow we can continue on with working out in the back yard tomorrow. That or relaxing in the hammocks all day would be fine by me. I hope everyone is enoying their weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...