Thursday, May 30, 2013

All Things Red, White and Blue!!

With Memorial Day  just a few days behind us, things have been in full festive swing here in the Long house. I am currently sporting my bright blue Michael Kors purse, the straws are red stripped, and the tea is peach because someone is not drinking sweet tea anymore. It sucks I know. With Memorial Day and 4th of July being the 2 holidays in a row that match in theme really, it just made sense to decorate for them both now. This also means that from here on out, or at least until the festive 'Merica-ness is over, things will be red, white and blue. After finally breaking down to by some shorts that fit since I have lost weight, I came across some super cute U.S.A themed clothes at Old Navy! And I scooped up a few things to wear to show my American pride! My favorite purchase of the night was these cute navy jama' pants with stars! I will be sporting these from now until the 4th!! 



I'm not sure about the rest of you guys, but I am looking forward to some fireworks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...