Friday, February 15, 2013

Playlist...

So after a HUGE lack of motivation...I am happy to announce that C and I have joined a gym! And I am getting some personal training as well. I'm not going to lie. I am pretty excited. Anyway. Since I can never seem to remember to charge my iPod, I finally made a "70 to Lose" playlist on my iPhone. Below are the songs currently on my playlist. Any suggestions you have, feel free to let me know. I am always on the look out for another great song!

* Airplanes - B.o.B
* Animals - Nickelback
* Anthem for the Underdog - 12 Stones
* Bellas Finals - The Barden Bellas (Pitch Perfect Soundtrack)
* Bright Lights Bigger City - Cee Lo Green
* Cinema (Skrillex Remix) - Benny Benassi
* Cooler Than Me - Mike Posner
* Cracks (Flux Pavilion Remix) - Freestylers
* Drive By - Train
* Fight for All the Wrong Reason - Nickelback
* Floow You Home - Nickelback
* Glad You Came - The Wanted
* Harder to Breathe - Maroon 5
* I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons
* Just a Dream - Nelly
* Lights - Ellie Goulding
* Locked Out of Heaven - Burno Mars
* Lollipop - Framing Hanley
* Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
* Next Contestant - Nickelback
* Numb/Encore - Linkin Park & Jay-Z
* One More Night - Maroon 5
* Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus
* Payphone - Maroon 5
* Rockstar - Nickelback
* S&M - Rihanna
* Rumor Has It - Adele
* Side of a Bullet - Nickelback
* Stonger - Kelly Clarkson
* Sweet Talk - Kito & Reija Lee
* Titanium (feat. Sia) - David Guetta
* Tonight - Enrique Iglesias
* Too Close - Alex Clare
* Turn Me On (Feat. Nicki Manaj) - David Guetta
* We R Who We R - Ke$ha
* Yeah! - Usher
* 50 Wyas to Say Goodbye - Train


Start weight 2-14-13 : 215.4 lbs

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...