Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Small Improvements

Alright Interent...I know you guys are just dying for an update. Well let me just let you know what is going on in my life.

Today was Day 4 of the 30 Day Shred for me. And I must say that even though I am sore, and I still yelling at the TV, I can feel some improvements...That is right. I said I could feel improvements.

Here in Chatt, TN It has been raining non stop for several days. And while it is raining,  even about to rain, my knees are just simply killing me. I noticed today that I had not had knee pain for 2 days!! And that is 2 days of some serious rain. That in itself is a huge relief.

Next, I can feel my stomach getting smaller. When I look in the mirror, I see no difference, but I can feel that my stomach is lighter. There is not a whole bunch of weight loss to make it seem like a lot, but when I feel like I am getting thinner, it is a HUGE DEAL to me!!

I also made it through my workout with much more ease. I still have to do the modified version of basically everything, but I got through it with less stops, and I completed more of the exercise. Tonight I did 40 modified push ups and 2 normal push ups. When I started this, I could do about 5 modified push ups and about 0 normal ones. That is a big bonus for me!!

And lastly. You know that feeling when your jeans slide on a little bit easier???? Yeah, I didn't before this morning!!!!! I got up and started to get dressed. When I pulled on my jeans, they were still tight, but they went on a little easier, an I felt like they fit better as well.

I currently haven't changed weight wise.
My planks are the same and so are the wall sits.

Keep doing what you are doing guys!!!!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...