Monday, January 28, 2013

Gasp!!

It has been right at half a month since I last posted. I hate when I get so busy I can't blog. Anyway, here is what is going on....

So I saw 211.4 on the scale last week. That is a total loss of 5.6 lbs so far!! I haven't weighted since, but when I saw that number on the scale, I started to cry. Call me crazy, or an emotional wreck, but I haven't seen a number under 212.0 lbs in a year. So to finally break below that number for me is a huge deal!

So I had a good day, I saw the number that made all my hard work worth it so far. But then I had a crap weekend. I am sure I have gained back some of that weight. But this morning, I am back at it again. I am logging my food again via MyFitnessPal. And we will be restarting the 30 Day Shred this evening. And hopefully all will work out and I can start the C25K either this week or next. I've really become motivated again. I seem to get down for a few days, then I feel like crap, so I get motivated again. So looks like I will be working my butt off.

How are you doing if you are working towards a healthier life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...