Thursday, January 3, 2013

A New Experience

So C and I have been married for a little over 2 years now. In that time, we have been on several vacations. We have been to the beach, and on cruises, and to Gatlinburg. But in that 2 years, our only "alone" vacation has been our honeymoon, and a weekend trip to Gatlinburg in August of 2012. So since October of 2010, we have been basically with family when we go on vacation. Now I am not complaining at all. I love my family, and I love traveling with them. We always have fun no matter what we do.

But that is beside the point. The point I am trying to make is this...C and I are on our way (or were...as I was typing C said "Oh crap!!! We forgot the hanging bag" so we are turning around to go get it. Lucky for us, we are only about an hour down the road) to Port Canaveral FL. We booked a last minute cruise to the Bahamas!!!! And trust me, it could not have come at a better time. With all the issues that have been going on in our life, a get away with no cell phones or email or Facebook is just perfect!!! I am so thankful we were able to get this and take off!!!

So be looking for a Post Cruise blog entry!!!!!

I'm headed to the islands where I can lay on the beach and drink fruity drinks with rum and little umbrellas!!!

I'm going to try to get my Random Friday blog up before we leave tomorrow, but no promises!!!


C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...