Saturday, January 12, 2013

30 Day Shred...

I figured I would post this really quick whiel I wait on C to get everything set up...

Thanks to Mommy On A Mission and It's All About The Savings, I am starting the 30 Day Shred tonight. I am hoping that I don't fall over dead... I will let you guys know how it goes!!

Tonight I was really fighting my ugre to call Chili's and order chips and salas and a burger. C and I had already decided that was what we were eating, and then I changed my mind and decided on a Weight Watchers recipie and veggies. I was pretty darn proud of myself. :) For my water gaol today, I am at about 75 oz with 33 oz left to go. I am pretty sure I will hit that goal tonight!

C.

2 comments:

  1. You did awesome tonight!!! You didn't even fall over dead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! I didn't buy I sure wanted to!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...