Friday, November 30, 2012

Random Friday!

1. I love Christmas. Okay, so that isn't very random, but still. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas.

2. Breakfast for dinner is my favorite. Since I have to get up so early for work throughout the week, I don't ever get to eat breakfast food, so breakfast for dinner is my kind of dinner. Last night we got to have waffles. :) There weren't the Christmas tree waffles that we had after Thanksgiving, but they sure were yummy!!


3. Essie is my new favorite nail polish! Sure those silly little bottles cost like $8 a pop, but still. That nail polish is FANFREAKINGTASTIC!! I have very weak fingernails that break all the time, and after just 1 week of wearing that polish, my nails are so strong!! It's been about 2 weeks since I took that first time color off, and my nails are still strong and growing!! It is awesome!

4. I am a workaholic. I was sick the week of Thanksgiving, and so I only worked one and a half days, and I went stir crazy! I could not stand being home that many days in a row! I joke all the time about having a day off, but in all seriousness, I wouldn't know what to do!

5. I don't like Rudolph. Call me crazy, but I can't stand Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. So when I found the cute scentportable below, I knew immediately that I did not want to name him Rudolph. Even though the scentportable has a red nose, I would like you to meet Prancer! (Prancer is my favorite reindeer)

4 comments:

  1. I don't think that is prancer.... I vote Clarice :) (looks like a girl to me!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. Clarice is pink. :) The have apink one, so this one is boy colored so it has to be Prancer!! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'll teach him to love Prance just like Aunt Cait!!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...